Full-Time (overtime possible), FIRST SHIFT position
Competitive pay commensurate with experience
Performance based pay increases
Generous out-of-town premiums and per diem
Great benefits after 90 days!
Primary Job Responsibilites (other work may be assigned):
- Handling materials such as: wood, metals, electrical & lighting components, and vinyl.
- Assisting in the installation of new signs and sign structures.
- Assisting in removing and replacing parts of signs.
- Learning how to safely operate cranes and other aerial equipment and trucks.
- Re-stocking inventory and general cleaning of installation equipment
- Documenting travel and work procedures
- Physical, outdoor work – sometimes involving extreme heat and cold.
- Working on aerial platforms and high-above-ground equipment.
- Out-of-town work at installations sites, often for a couple days at a time.
- Mechanical aptitude is a MUST (reading a tape measure, using basic tools and equipment, etc.).
- 1+ years of construction and/or electrical experience preferred
- Dependable self-starter who can stay on task with little supervision
Must be willing and able to obtain
- CDL Class-A drivers license immediately upon being hired (current CDL holder preferred)
- Michigan Limited Sign Electrical license within 5 years of being hired (pay increase once obtained).
- OSHA Crane and Aerial Equipment Certification within 5 years of being hired (pay increase once obtained).
- Must be able to pass a physical and drug screen
Benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance; paid holidays and vacation time; and 401k with company match.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to the Human Resources Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or agencies please. We are unable to respond to all applicants. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SignArt is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Date Posted: September 28, 2021