The Sales Administrative Assistant will provide support to the SignArt Sales Team and other department managers as needed. This support will be through learning sign administrative processes and products as a Sales & Marketing Administrative Trainee.
Primary Job Responsibilities (other work may be assigned):
1. Assist with material pertaining to sign sales, marketing, and administrative processes.
2. Research into jurisdictional permitting of signs and sign code.
3. Assist in zoning presentations to municipalities.
4. Develop and follow through on product and service leads.
5. Generate work orders and proposals for product and service leads.
6. Create purchase orders for sales department.
7. Document work activity and enter project interactions into ERP system.
8. Provide other written reports as determined.
9. Provide support for sales and trade show presentations.
10. Answer and facilitate phone calls.
11. Assist with collection of current and past due amounts for work performed.
12. Provide excellent customer (internal/external) service, follow-up, and feedback.
- 1-3 years of Sales and/or Administrative experience preferred
- Basic marketing knowledge and mechanical aptitude are a plus
|Job Category||Current Openings|