General Purpose: Provide coordination of sign production, installation and maintenance with Customer’s facilities, construction, and special project departmental personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with customers, construction managers, architects, general contractors, subcontractors, municipalities, and others.
- Convert architectural drawings and site plans into standard or custom sign proposal packages. Write and coordinate design requests with internal design department.
- Perform permit inquiries with governmental entities (online, websites, telephone), to determine maximum allowable signage size set backs, maximum heights, minimum heights and other special criteria.
- Perform site visits as needed for evaluation of sign visibility, grade visual and other issues, if necessary.
- Review drawings for design accuracy, sign placement and comprehensiveness.
- Organize material, make applications and do presentations necessary for municipal zoning variances, sign/design review commissions etc., if necessary
- All elements involved in the obtaining of sign and other necessary permits.
- Perform Global Shop (Company ERP software) “write ups” for:
- Subcontract Purchase Orders
- Work Orders
- Contact, develop, negotiate, and follow up with subcontractors as needed for:
- Site photo/dimensional surveys
- Permit acquisition
- Sign installation
- Invoice and documentation follow-up
- Coordinate detail and other drawings, work specifications between, general contractor, job supervisor, customer, subcontractor, manufacturing facility and shipping companies.
- Monitoring and follow up on all elements of project from inception to manufacture to shipment to installation to invoice and payment of invoice in a timely thorough manner.
- Provide appropriate level of feedback for all stakeholders.
- Any other work assigned.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Written and verbal communication
- Listening and interpretation
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Manage complete process
- Willingness to learn
- Goal oriented
- Multi tasking
- 2 or 4 year related college degree
- Related experience helpful but will train
|Job Category||Current Openings|
|401k Retirement Plan||Employer match up to 3%|
|Yearly Bonus||Based on performance|