Job Summary: The Project Coordinator will provide support to the Director of Project Management by guiding projects to successful outcomes in terms of meeting deadlines, keeping costs within budget, getting paid for “out of scope” work, and ensuring the products and services exceed expectations for the customer.
Primary Job Responsibilities (other work may be assigned):
- Follows through with house and self-generated leads in a timely and thorough manner.
- Meets with prospective customers to determine customer needs.
- Initiates artwork with Design/Art Department by taking photos, filling out survey forms and submitting design requests.
- Obtain drawings, logos, correct dimensions, and approval information.
- Locate overhead wires or underground obstacles and other pertinent sign information.
- Permit/zoning variance investigation and acquisition.
- Obtain landlord and other necessary approvals.
- Initiate quotes, write ups, pertinent structural information and design request.
- Writes Work Order Requests with appropriate processing information after receiving approved contract and drawings from customer.
- Follow through with local and regional accounts to ensure timely payments.
- 2-4 years of project coordination experience
- 2- or 4-year degree in Business, Engineering Management, Sales, or related field
- Basic permitting knowledge and mechanical aptitude are a plus