Job Summary: We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades who isn’t afraid of rewarding physical labor, travel, and working autonomously on a crew of two. This position requires travel to installation/building sites around the nation where you’ll be assisting in the installation, repairs, and maintenance of signs and sign structures.
**Competitive pay, generous out-of-town premiums & per diem, on-the-job training, and great benefits after 90 days**
Every day is different; however, some tasks you may encounter as an Installation Team Member include:
- Handling materials such as: wood, metals, electrical & lighting components, and vinyl.
- Assisting in the installation of new signs and sign structures.
- Assisting in removing and replacing parts of signs.
- Learning how to safely operate cranes and other aerial equipment and trucks.
- Re-stocking inventory and general cleaning of installation equipment.
- Documenting travel and work procedures.
- Physical, outdoor work–sometimes involving extreme heat and cold.
- Working on aerial platforms and other high-above-ground equipment.
- Frequent out-of-town work at installation sites, often for a couple days at a time.
- Mechanical aptitude is a MUST. (reading a tape measure, using basic tools, etc.)
- 1+ years of technical training and/or electrical experience is a plus.
- Proven self-starter who can stay on task with little supervision.
Must Be Willing and Able to Obtain:
- CDL Class-A drivers license immediately upon being hired.
- Michigan Limited Sign Electrical License within 5 years of being hired. (pay increase once obtained)
- OSHA Crane and Aerial Equipment Certification within 5 years of being hired. (pay increase once obtained)
**Anyone looking to start or continue their career and grow within a great company is encouraged to apply.**