Job Summary: The Graphics Vinyl Applicator is responsible for producing quality vinyl-based graphics and sign faces using proper layout techniques and by applying pressure sensitive vinyl or transmask.
Primary Job Responsibilities (other work may be assigned):
- Layout and apply pressure sensitive vinyl or transmask.
- Read and interpret drawings accurately.
- Measure accurately for layouts, cutting, and application.
- Apply, prepare, and remove transmask.
- Lift signs (up to 50lbs) onto transfer/light table and apply face.
- Maintain equipment and cleanliness of work area.
- Communicate and work well with others.
- High school diploma required
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Graphics, printer, and/or vinyl application experience preferred
Entry-level, full-time, FIRST shift position, M-F 8am-4:45pm.
Benefits eligibility after 90 days. Healthcare, company paid life insurance, 401k w/company match, and more.