We are looking to add another drafter to our design team!
Job Summary: The drafter position is for someone who has strong attention to detail and experience in a vector graphics editor or similar software, such as CorelDraw, Illustrator or AutoCAD (Windows operating environment). We will train for sign industry specific software to create full specification, site plans, sign designs, shop drawing and structural engineering. The drafter is responsible for the creation of digital files for logos, production of CAD drawings and sign layouts. Must be able to work productively on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment among distractions.
Primary Job Responsibilities (other work may be assigned):
- Refining designs from thumbnail design requests through several stages including production and installation.
- Create digital files for logos.
- Production of CAD drawings and sign layouts.
- Cutting vinyl graphics and plotting patterns.
- Related Associates/Bachelors degree or 1-3 years of related experience
- Experience using a vector graphics editor or similar software (CorelDraw, Illustrator, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Exposure to reading engineering drawings preferred
- General mechanical aptitude
|Job Category||Current Openings|